Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Marc Faber : Most of my GOLD is in a safe-deposit box in Switzerland, but I am shifting it to Asia

Marc Faber : Most of my gold is in a safe-deposit box in Switzerland, but I am shifting it to Asia. I also like resource stocks such as Newmont Mining (NEM), Chevron (CVX), and Total (TOT). I hold lots of cash, in U.S. dollars. Plus, I like some other investments such as the India Capital Fund, which is available to accredited investors. The fundamentals of Kazakhstan are strong, but the country's bonds have rallied. Thus, I prefer shares of Kazkommertsbank [KKB.U.K.], which trade for less than one times book. Finally, the Euphrates Iraq Fund is a way to play an early-stage frontier market that is starting to attract local and foreign capital. - in Barron's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...