Sunday, February 26, 2012

Marc Faber invested in Thai Hospital Stocks & Food Companies Stocks

Marc Faber : yes I still own some ( Thai Hospital Stocks) but I sold some because they had a huge run-up , but i still own quite a few but my biggest positions are in food stocks in Thailand , because if you look at the competitive advantages Thailand in the production of food has a huge advantage because everything grows here and the climate is favorable for agriculture and these companies are relatively well diversified and I suppose technically quite advanced they are quite competitive in the world so that's one reason I own food and food related companies and in general in Asia I believe you want to be in consumption place because I can see that the trends is obviously towards higher and higher consumption
- in Stansberry Radio
Click here to watch the full interview>>>>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...