Monday, June 4, 2012

Marc Faber : The FED to announce QE3 only if The S&P drops to 1200

Marc Faber : I find it quite funny this talk about an exit strategy or an exit point because that they don’t have. And I think there will be no exit, but continuation of money printing. But I have to give credit to Mr. Bernanke. If I were in his shoes in the current situation, with the S&P having risen to 1422 the other day, I wouldn’t have embarked on QE3. I would rather wait and announce there won’t be any QE3 for the time being or depending on market conditions or on economic conditions and wait what happens, and if the market sells off 100 points on the S&P or 200 points, say it dips down to 1200 on the S&P, then come up again as the big savior of the whole financial system by implementing QE3 - in financialsense

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...