Sunday, September 23, 2012

This is How Marc Faber is Hedging Against QE3

Marc Faber : “I own corporate bonds and I recently, as I wrote, I pulled some bonds from Kazakhstan because Kazakhstan economically is a much sounder country than the United States or any European country. But it is in small doses. I wouldn't put all of my money in corporate bonds. They have an equity character. I also own equities still in Asia and as I pointed out already four months ago for the first time in my life I bought equities in Portugal, Spain, Italy and France because they were unbelievably distressed. I think what people overlook today is they look at markets but they don't look at what happens within the market. In the last 12 to 18 months the U.S. has massively outperformed European markets, Asian markets with a few exceptions and now some markets are relatively depressed. I could argue the Chinese stock market is now relatively depressed. So the asset allocators may move some money in Chinese stocks and then they can rally 10 percent to 20 percent.” - in businessinsider

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...