Monday, October 1, 2012

Marc Faber Worried About Cronyism in Thailand

Marc Faber : "I think that, to be quite honest. I as an investor, it concerns me that, for instance, the government appoints principally people connected to Mr Thaksin for, say, Thai [Airways] International,"
"As an investor, to me it sounds very strange that people who run large companies are appointed by the government and that the government then favours people that are supportive of them. There is |still a lot of so-called cronyism. |In other words, I have political power and you're a businessman or you are someone who was at the party before and I give you a good job and the position of power," Marc Faber said speaking at his home in Chiang Mai in an exclusive interview with The Thai paper The Nation .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...