Thursday, February 2, 2012

Marc Faber Interview Bloomberg - 02 February 2012

Marc Faber Interview Bloomberg - 02 February 2012 : Dr. Marc Faber says that he does not use Facebook everyday , it is an amazing success story Marc Faber says but google was growing faster at the beginning he added , Facebook has say within 4 year have reach the numbers of participants that google had in 7 months , look I do not buy anything that is in the line light , Facebook is a lot of hype and so forth I think the evaluation is on the high side , I am not saying that you can't make any money , may be someone who buys at the opening who is a flipper he makes some money and so forth but it does not meet my criteria of evaluation you can put it this way , I should have bought it 4 years ago when ......I like to buy assets that are neglected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...