Friday, February 3, 2012

Marc Faber : I like to buy assets that are neglected

Marc Faber : My criteria , I like to buy assets that are neglected , I was recently in Arizona and previous to that I was in Canada , in Canada in the cities you have boom conditions and real estate prices are very high may be 4 to 5 times higher than Arizona , in Arizona you can buy a beautiful house for $150 000 dollars , this is undervaluation , everything has collapsed in Arizona and therefore the evaluations are very low for homes , what can you buy in Hong Kong for 150 000 dollars ? I agree that in Hong Kong there is Suzan Lee and that does not exist in Arizona that's the big difference - in Bloomberg
Click here to watch the full interview >>>>>>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...